- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) consultation
- Independent (FBA's) Functional Behavior Assessments
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Registered Behavior Technician Training (RBT)
- BCBA Supervision
- Caregiver/Staff Training (Behavior Modification, FCT)
- Continuing Education Units -
- ARF vendor #2000587-735-2
- STRTP vendor #2000587-722-2
- Inland Regional Center Vendor
Monday – Saturday
Morning, Afternoon or Evening
Inland Empire, Ca
NEED CEU TRAINING?
Please click the picture to fill out an application.
Send Application to
Philosophy of Service
At Key Essentials, intensive evidence based methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) will enable families/staff to sustain the gains made by the consumers. A prominent feature of Key Essentials will be our utilization of the Simulation Model (SM). The SM will enable us to teach caregivers/staff and consumers how to correctly employ ABA strategies in a variety of situations so that when services are no longer required and behavioral challenge arises, they will know how to employ the correct strategy. These phases include:
1. Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
2. Presentation of behavioral goals and concepts, explanation of programs and instructions.
3. Implementation of program procedures and goals.
4. Administration of programs and give feedback in vivo while evaluating performances to clarify misconceptions.
5. Examine programs for maintenance, summarize programs, give insight to any difficulties, analyze the process, and practice in community setting.
6. Transition and fade out services.
Other approaches include, but are not limited to Incidental Teaching (IT), Direct Instruction (DI), Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Natural Environment Training (NET), and Pivotal Response Training (PRT). At Key Essentials, we recognize that the interplay between intensive ABA behavioral practices and our quality behavior skills training will empower caregivers and staff to sustain the gains made throughout their transaction with us. Moreover, Key Essentials expectation of the family is to be responsive to feedback, independent to learning behavior analytic skills, and sensitive to cause and effect relationships within the family unit. This will enable longevity in intensive ABA practices and knowledgeable caregiver’s, which creates confidence in their teaching and understanding of their consumer’s needs.